> > > >
Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
- GM technology adoption in agriculture expanded rapidly in the past decades. Genetically modified crops are now cultivated at about 10% of the global arable land surface, and in some regions like the US the GMO rate is above 90% for soybeans and corn.
- New GMOs are regularly being approved and commercially planted, and the genetic constructs of these new GMOs vary significantly from those of the known GMOs, which can have a substantial impact on complex analysis strategies.
- Eurofins GeneScan Technologies real-time PCR GMO kits
- Eurofins GeneScan Technologies is recognised worldwide for its expertise and leading performance in the field of bio-molecular testing for GMOs. Our PCR methods for GMO screening, identification and quantification have been adapted to the volatile and current market situation and are verified daily.
- Key benefits
• Broadest portfolio of GMO testing kits worldwide.
• Excellent overview of the global GMO approval and cultivation situation.
• Regular adaptation of the detection kits portfolio to market demands.