ProCam Compact Metering Station
This compact mixing and preparation unit, in combination with a ProCam pump, offers a practical complete solution for preparing complete solution for preparing and metering chemical solutions.
- Make-up and metering of chemical solutions
- Water preparation and treatment plants.
- Preparing,cleaning and disinfecting solutions for Clean-In-Place installations in the food and drink industries.
- Metering additives and inhibitors.Electroplating and surface treatment processes
- Preparing fertilizer solutions
Adaptable to individual requirements
- Vessel sizes from 60 to 500 litres or on request.
- Standard equipment includes suction pipe,inlet valve, manual stirrer and stable mounting plate for pumps.Vessel is calibrated in litres and can be fitted with 1 or 2 contact level switches.
- Cover is easily removed for quick filling and inspection.
- A base plate for pump weghing up to 50 kg provides a stable platform for thepump.
- Temperature range up to 60° C
- Vessels are UV-resistant and can be used outdoors.
- The polyethylene vessel is resistant to most aggrassive metered liquids.
- Opional brackets are available to fix the container to the floor.
- Electric stirrer
- Optional choice of 1 or 2 contact level switches is available.
- Pressure limting valve with bypass to vessel can be fitted, to pump discharge protect against over-ressurization.
- Drain valve availabe.
The standard specification,including suction pipe, inlet valve hand operated stirrer and pump base plate,allows the ProCam to becomeoperational at a glance in most installations. The level switches, pressure limiting valve and other options extend its applications to more demanding requirements and extend its operational security.