Analyzer AMI Codes-II TC
Colorimetric process analyzer (DPD-method) for measurement and dosing control of total chlorine and calculation of dichloramine.
- For the continuous online determination of disinfectants based on the DPD colorimetric method (EN ISO 7393-2; APHA 4500-Cl G).
- Measurement values : total chlorine 1, total chlorine 2, dichloramine, flow and if installed pH and temperature.
- Complete system including measurement and control electronics, photometer, flow indicator, reaction chamber, reagent dosing system and reagent containers.
- Integrated pH measurement with temperature compensation (available as option).
- All usual dosing devices for disinfectants and pH control can be connected either through relays or analog output signals. Two independent controllers can operate simultaneously.
Seperate chemical cleaning module available as accessory.