FREE Chlorine, Monochloramine, Total Residual Chlorine & Combined Chlorine
Analyzer AMI Codes-II CC
Colorimetric process analyzer (DPD-method) for measurement and dosing control of disinfectants such as free chlorine, monochloramine, total residual chlorine and combined chlorine.
- For the continuous online determination of disinfectants based on the DPD colorimetric method (EN ISO 7393-2; APHA 4500-Cl G).
- Measurement values : free chlorine, monochloramine, total residual chlorine, combined chlorine, flow and if installed pH and temperature.
- Complete system including measurement and control electronics, photometer, flow indicator, reaction chamber, reagent dosing system and reagent containers.
- Integrated pH measurement with temperature compensation (available as option).
- All usual dosing devices for disinfectants and pH control can be connected either through relays or analog output signals. Two independent controllers can operate simultaneously.
Seperate chemical cleaning module available as accessory