- No tools required to inspect blades inside unit
- Unique hydraulic system for easy mutator removal; two units are able to run off of one hydraulic cylinder
- 3A, ASME, and PED Certified
Single and Double Mechanical Seals
- Greater material choices for various applications (ceramic, carbon, silicon carbide, and tungsten carbide)
- Available in standard and narrow faces
- Ease of maintenance and lower cost of ownership
- 100% PEEK™ - no filler or inserts
- Available in metal detectable version
Integral Gear Motor Drive
- Gear drive is directly coupled to the mutator shaft eliminating the need for a secondary drive shaft and bearing block.
- Overall length of heat exchanger is reduced by 20 – 25%.
- Easy to maintain and self-aligning
- Available with up to 30 horsepower for handling the most viscous products
Removable Heat Transfer Tube
- Can be serviced without disturbing hydraulic lifting system, utility piping, or the drive assembly
- Flange bolted to the jacket on the non-driven end allows for quick removal.
- Reliable double O-Ring seal on each end eliminates the need for an expansion joint.
Heat Transfer Area
- Units are available with up to 11 sq ft of heat transfer area (6 X 84)