Proper maintenance and economy of operation of modern boilers and cooling towers require a careful balance between water quality parameters and treatment chemicals. This kit provides testing capability for alkalinity, chloride, hardness, sulfite, phosphate, pH, iron, silica, and total chlorine.
- Includes all of the tests in BSC-1 and BTC-2, as well as tests for chlorine, silica, and iron
- Allows monitoring of chlorine levels in cooling towers to prevent microbiological fouling
- Allows determination of silica contamination, which can be a problem in boiler feedwater, and iron levels, which are monitored to provide an indication of corrosion
- Provides a wider range of pH testing capability than the BTC-2 kit
- Uses drop count titration and color disc methods