The YSI Integrated Systems & Services Portable DCP Job Boxes are designed to work in harsh environments. Made from powder coated aluminum, they are designed to survive in challenging conditions that conventional systems can’t handle. The integrated electronics packages are houses in NEMA 4X rated enclosures to ensure your equipment is protected from the environment and continues to give you data when you need it. The DCP is also available with submersible pressure cases, for deployment locations that face potential flooding.
YSI Integrated Systems & Services can design a complete system using any of the Xylem family of data loggers; WaterLog or Aanderaa. We can also design a system utilizing the latest in data loggers from Campbell Scientific. Whether you need data logging, telemetry, water quality, MET, or flow, contact YSI Integrated Systems & Services and let us design a system that’s exactly right for your data acquisition needs.
- Powder Coated Aluminum
- NEMA 4X Electronics Enclosure (Variety of Loggers & Telemetry available)
- 30 Watt Solar Power System
- 12V/35ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- Secure, Lockable Lid
- Integral Anchoring Provision, to Secure to Mounting Surface
- Available MET Mast
- 5052 Powder Coated Aluminum; Yellow Finish (Other colors available by special order)
- 31.8” L X 26” W X 22.6” H (44.75” L with handles open)
- Empty Weight; 60lbs (Complete weight varies based on configuration)