The Compact Series mixer drive is specifically built for mixer applications, this ensures a high strength design to accommodate high loads. The design is simple and yet still houses a true dry well to prevent loss of lubrication in to mixed products.
- Range covers 0.75kW to 55kW with a range of shaft speeds from 13 rpm to 155rpm
- IEC flanged motors for simple, reliable worry free maintenance. Motors can be select to suit your Legislative and regional requirements including ATEX.
- True Dry Well cast into gearbox so lubrication is contained without seals, gaskets or o’rings
- Simplified design that limits gear deflection and bearing loads, this is for low noise and long life
- Direct to beam mounting with bolting holes cast into the gearbox casing
- Simple lubrication exchange with our oversized fill hole and direct oil fill marking in the gearbox so you do not need to use a dip stick repeatedly to have the correct fill level
- Lightnin Impeller select to partner Compact Series in markets: A510, A200, A320, Clean Edge and R100
The Compact Series is available with the following options to suit your applications.
- Open tank mounting with cast in mounting bolt holes; set the angle at 7° or 10° with angle risers that can help to eliminate the need for baffles in the mixing vessel
- Open tank mounting with pedestal support to allow for simple lubrication emptying directly into a 20L bucket. This pedestal also helps move the gearbox away from elevated temperatures or high moisture areas
- Lip Seal / Face Seal for odour containment and to prevent ingress into the mixing vessel
- Mechanical Seal for pressure containment, matched to a variety of flanged options